Thursday, April 2, 2009

Farewell My Love

The sunset glowing with it's natural beauty,
I had observed as I was balancing myself on this rotten wooden bridge,
My opinion says that it was built last century,
My arms were stretched 180 degrees seeking for balance,
Gracefully the sky and I made eye contact,
It had orange and light blue painted on it,
Soon after, I realised that it was the most beautiful time of day,
It goes by the name of sunset,
It gave me peace and tranquility,
My only wish was to be on an island with him,
Not long after, I felt a triggering rush in my veins,
I was at last happy,
The next second, tears started rolling down my cheeks,
Should I have only noticed that I hadn't a lover,
No one to share a mat with on the beach,
No kiss to taste,
No breath to smell,
All I had was a picture, an empty picture that shared a million words,
The picture had an insane glow to it,
Due to my unconciousness towards reality, the picture flew away from the palm of my hands,
All good things do come to an end.


My bad attempt at poetry, doesnt look like a poem at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment