Thursday, January 8, 2009

Highlight Of My Life - Part 1

The highlight of my life happened in the year 2008. It was that morning that I woke up at 5, suprisingly it was almost cold. It is almost impossible for my country to not make me sweat like a pig. The sun just doesnt want to take off from its job. It tends to piss me off at times but that morning was an exceptional case for I had the best reason to get out of bed with a smile carved on my pale white face. The reason was so good that if I had not gotten out of bed, I'd pull the trigger on myself. I went to freshen up,put some good clothes on and got ready to hit the road. I was too agitated that I forgot to feed myself. My mother had become my so called manager as she would take me to agencies for me to try out for television commercials. As soon as I reached my destination, I walked myself to the car that was booked by my agency. I was told that I was going to meet another girl who goes by the name of Sonya and so I did. Sonya was astonishingly beautiful and undeniably friendly. She had a british accent that suited her young face.



We were off to our next destination. It was up a hill where the temperature was 18 degrees at its average. I would usually suffer from car sickness but the excitement that I felt brutally murdered that unwanted feeling. As soon as we arrived, I sniffed the cold air through my nose and the feeling was breathtaking. I was told to give them a call when I got there. The excitement gave me killer butterflies. Sonya and I got ourselves some good food to fill our empty digestive system. About forty-five minutes after, we met them. Two of them were relatively short and the other one was rather tall. They were equipped with walkie talkies, a device that was created by men with an appetite for Physics. With our bags tagged along, we headed for the hotel room. One of them, the leader, was explaining to us about the plan that we had to be subsequent to.



Next, we got ourselves on foot to our next destination which was the stadium. As we were on our way in, we saw the S.W.A.T. team. They were in their army looking uniforms. Who would've thought that the team would be present at such event. After that, I stopped myself from thinking too much and was all ears as I had to listen to orders and instructions. I got to work at the V.I.P. section and Son got to work backstage.



I have always been obssessed with this celebrity who goes by the name of Jared Leto. Jared is one of the most beautiful creature that I've ever set eyes on. He has killer blue eyes that are in a perfect distance from each other. Eyebrows arched perfectly and long luscious eyelashes that any human with a set of XX chromosomes would kill for. His nose is pointed with just the right amount and his lips were smoothly shaped that any lady would want their lips to touch his. His jaw is indeed manly and he has the look of a pretty boy with a pinch of a masculine gentleman. He has jagged shoulder cut straight hair that made him more beautiful than ever. Put it all together and you would get God's perfect creation.





The event that Sonya and I were elected as ushers was called the MTV Asia Awards. The dreamy Jared Leto was made host.



As I was sitting by myself, I saw Jared walking towards me....







To be continued....







Written by,

Juria Hartmans

3 comments:

  1. Jerad Leto eh...shall i continue the story for u..? Juria..am always here for u...hehehe...ofcourse to irritate u..

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i know about this story haha im friends with fir, one of your CLiCK mates

    ReplyDelete